May 9, 2010

Mother's Day



This morning was great. It is mother's Day. Ella woke us up to get Greg out of bed to make French Toast & Fruit, the girls helped. I got to shower, self-manicure & pedicure, and put on some moisturizer. Ella came in and offered to paint my 2nd set of 5 toes a different color and when I told her that I wanted them all the same color she reverted and convinced me that multicolor was not the "IN" right now. Greg came in my bathroom and told me that breakfast had been ready for 20 minutes.....He then proceeded to reheat the French Toast on the fry pan. And then he sat by himself cuz he could get the girls in from there morning outside trip to find more bugs for their collection. A little taste of motherhood morning frustration...for him. I love the GUY. He got me a very large and special Silver Flower Ring and some earings to go with it.... I love it when I get to pic what I want. I think I had the behind the counter lady working going crazy as I tried on, examined all the jewelery. Wait I remember her trying on every single ring I choose first to double check the ring size...I hope she had as much fun as I did. MOM and Gloria.....I think of you both everyday as I serve and caretake for my family. I remember being a child very well and now understand all the behind the scene effort that goes into loving a child. Thank you both for being great women. P.S thanks to my beautiful girls for the paintings, coupons, and Jaden unloading and Jenna clearing the table. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment