January 22, 2011

Where have I been....



Can't believe that the last time I blogged was last year. 2010 was so busy! I feel like we had so many people coming and then we were going so many places so many times. We it is 2011 and I am starting to feel a sense of routine setting in. Finally!! It has been a whirl wind of fun, though and I did get lots of pics....So, I'll be posting back dated events to share.
Greg is in school full time right now at the University of Utah getting a second Degree in Economics. Jaden is doing amazing in school, great at Piano and has shown an interest and TALENT in Basketball (I'm so excited). Jenna is growing so fast, her legs are getting long and thin. She is learning about independence and making choices. I love love love talking with her and seeing the wheels turn. She also still thrives on attention and is an amazing reader. Ella, I still carry around like a little baby, cuz she is. But she is not....she loves dressing herself now and is slowing growing out of her leotard days. Yes, she used to wear her swim suit or purple unitard or leotard....everyday. I would dress her and suprise....she goes back into her room and stripes down suits up and then puts back on the clothes I put on her to disguise herself. But mother always knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment